And suddenly it’s October. The middle of October. The days are cooler, the nights are longer, the leaves are blowing off the trees at a really incredible, mind-boggling rate. Where did the summer go? Where did September go? It’s all been a blur, but I know I enjoyed it.
And now I’m back. Ready to return to this crazy blogosphere. A few updates:
• I have a whole bunch of good stuff for sale at The Linden Tree, a beautiful gift shop in South Minneapolis. (stop in and say hi to Melissa!)
• I’ve been sewing for myself. Or rather for people I love, instead of just producing goods for sale. (and it feels great.)
• I’ve been reading. I plowed through The Help and devoured a number of magazines (including a Martha Stewart Living, who knew?)
• I’ve been accepted into my first Art Festival (i’m thrilled and horrified at the same time).
• I’ve started working out again. Meaning I’ve been breaking a sweat and not just walking the dog. (This is important, because my hockey season starts in two weeks and I don’t want to die).
• I’ve made a commitment to get myself to Yoga at least once a week. (again, important!)
• I’ve been playing. With Daughter. With Dog. With the family. (The work will get done when it needs to get done, but sometimes it’s more important to watch Elmo get tickled.)
• And finally, I’m working on my Mighty List. (because this really, really is important)
I’ve missed you. I’m glad to be back. What have you been up to?