It’s nearly the middle of March and Spring is on the door step. I heard the birds chirping this morning and I just had to post this beautiful poster I found on Poster Cabaret. Have you seen this site? So many amazing and affordable works of art.
So, it’s warming up and soon we’ll be grilling burgers outside. And, best of all, it’s the weekend. And because it’s Friday, here are five things that help me recharge over the weekend….
1. “Sleep in,” which really means cuddling with Daughter until 8 if we’re lucky.
2. Take Daughter to lunch on Fridays when I can, sometimes just the two of us. Today we’re heading to Tilia with friends.
3. Hang out in the sunlight in our living rom while Daughter and Dog play with random toys.
4. Eat a grapefruit each morning.
5. Read bits and pieces of the Sunday Paper.
Tell me, what do you do to recharge on the weekend?