Spring Cleaning, um, rather, Purging.
I don’t know about you, but I’m on a mission to clean out my house. Not just scrub it, but really purge, purge and purge. That said, I’m having a hard time parting with a few things. But, they’ve found their way into the give-away/sell/donate pile. Speak up if you want them! My heart is breaking that they’re heading out on their own.
1. Old magazines, including Cooking Light, Real Simple and Martha Stewart.
2. A handmade purse I bought on Etsy that I haven’t used in years.
3. Slinky Dog (yep, the one from Toy Story)
4. A box of cookbooks, including a Thai, Grilling and Cooking Light collections.
5. Fabric. Lots of fabric. I hope to sell this at the sale. Other ideas?
What are you doing this spring to Clean Out or Clean Up?